As industry grows and markets mature, there is always a need for more / higher/ better, as in more skills & knowledge, higher competencies and better technology. While all qualified professionals thrive in the industry, only a handful make it to the next, higher levels. Yes, the ones who evolve with time & upskill/ reskill themselves with technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big data, Cyber Security and educate themselves about the new methodologies of Project management by going to school, have a better career graph than their peers. Here are some of the typical challenges that IT employees face, that hinder them from signing up for Degree or Certificate Courses while being employed:
- Hectic work schedules that leave them with little or no time to study additionally
- Lack of awareness of the right courses that are actually aligned to industry requirements.
- Interested but travel time & distance is an issue.
- Lack/ absence of Placement help so they fear losing their current jobs.
- Inadequate practical/ hands on training imparted that they can put to immediate use.
- Confusion about Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology/ Cyber or IT (information) Security/ Big Data Analytics/ Project Management: which present/ future technology or corporate training solution should one opt for.
We at IPMC understand all this pretty well and how! Our Corporate training courses/ programmes have been curated in accordance with the IT industry requirements and directed towards the continuous progress of working professionals. We have the option of weekend classes and run our school at multiple centres keeping in mind the convenience of time and travel for the extremely busy corporate folks. The modern labs at our technology centres ensure that they receive in-depth, practical/ hands-on training for their career path. The industry expert lecturers provide students adequate professional exposure through relevant site visits & networking. Lastly and most importantly, we have an active Placement Cell that constantly strives to get our students placed at the best companies with befitting profiles and salaries. As the tertiary education system is growing globally, we are seeing this development in Ghana vividly. IPMC has been rendering quality and employment oriented education to working IT professionals for last 3 decades now. After a lot of brainstorming and analysis of market & industry, we have chosen the following fields of IT courses for Corporates that we believe will help them climb up the corporate ladder faster.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning: Almost all complex real-world problems are being solved with applications of artificial intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning today. That is why we have designed this course that provides a broad understanding of developing intelligent computing devices and application of AI to real-time problems like search, games, robotics etc.
- Big Data Analytics: Big Data is one of the biggest things to have happened to the IT world. Realizing the significance of big data analytics in the IT domain, IPMC brings forth corporate courses that comprise Big Data, Hadoop, Cassandra and other integrated programmes of Big data and data Science.
- Cyber Security: Cyber Security is the broader term that also covers information security, and is the biggest concern of today’s connected world. To address this, IPMC offers Cyber Security program that consists of advance courses in the field of Certified Ethical Hacker/ Systems Auditor/ Security Manager/ Network Defender, Hacking Investigator and more.
- Project Management Program: Under the umbrella of the Project Management Programme we cater to current and aspiring Program Managers by covering ALL the essential stages/ phases of project management viz. Planning & Design, Execution, Monitoring & Regulation, Closure/ Delivery of the project. Also, the nuances of Project management essentials like Time, Cost, Risks, Quality, Procurement etc are dealt with in great detail.
At the end of your corporate training course, you hold an IPMC Certificate (for being an expert in Artificial Intelligence (AI) or big data or cyber security or skilled Project Manager) that adds value to your profile and confidence of having enhanced market relevant skills.