Placement at IPMC
- 2,090 IPMC students secured jobs in leading companies during the year 2017.
- 3000 IPMC students secured jobs in leading companies during the year 2018.
It is important for industry and skills imparting institutes to work together and create employment opportunities for the young generation. IPMC training proactively engages businesses for taking on board it’s IT skilled graduates. Employers appreciate the consistent quality of workforce IPMC delivers and it’s the first place they contact whenever vacancies open with them.
IPMC’s placement centre works with the following goals
- Provide 100% employment assistance to all students. We do not guarantee employment however
- To recognise the core competencies of the students and help them to highlight that for their prospective employer.
- To groom the students through our Career Development Programme as per the industry standards.
- To train students on soft skills required for corporate engagements.
Career fairs organised by IPMC and other agencies provide students opportunity to reach a wider range of prospective employers. They are good networking events as a number of organisations visit to hire young talent. It also provides exposure to IPMC training as a leading provider of skilled workforce.
IPMC CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (ICDP)
The IPMC Career Development Programme partners with you to uncover your passions and relate them to career paths that inspire you. We provide individualised and group sessions to help clarify your interests, skills and values. To this end, we provide a one day seminar at a nominal cost covering the following topics
Placement workshops and Activities
- Create awareness about “career planning” and “career mapping” among the students.
- Equip the student with soft skills.
- Train the students on “Personality development”.
- Organise Various Training Programmes to train the students in the areas of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Verbal reasoning through the reputed external training organisations and in-house trainers.
- Train the students through Mock Interviews to perform well in the professional interviews as per the expectations of the corporate world.
- Train the students on group discussion techniques.
- Conduct online tests and written aptitude tests.
Please contact your Branch Administrator for more information and to register for the seminar.
We will be more than happy to assist you! For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Placement Officer at 0265504170. You may also email us at: [email protected]